1.05.2014

Weekend Highlights

20140105_162650

~ For Grace and Jackson a major highlight would have to be my mom swooping in at lunch time on Friday to pick them up for a sleepover.  Overnights at Grandma's are always the best.

~ For Nora she would probably want to add that a rare night alone with mommy and daddy is the best.

More highlights...

~ Nora and I going to my sister's on Saturday.

~ All of us meeting my mom and the kids at my Grandma's Saturday evening for pizza.

~ Having a lazy Sunday morning.

~ Going grocery shopping all by myself.

~ Cleaning and reorganizing the mud room.

~ Making (and eating) chili.

~ Burning wood in both of our fireplaces for a toasty warm house despite the record cold temperatures outside.

~ Ryan unearthing his train from when he was little and all of the entertainment that provided for everyone.

~ Reading and napping by the fire while they played with the train and the chili simmered.

No comments: