8.01.2013

Beach Month is Here

013

017

As much as I love all of the up northing that occurs in July, I might love the nothingness that occurs in August even more.  No classes or trips planned, just full days open to whatever our hearts desire.  Which on warm sunny days almost always turns out to be the beach.

019

Today we spent the afternoon at one of our all time favorite places, Secret Beach.  This year, with a toddler in tow (and being that we walked in the long way) I was reminded of our very first trip here (just look at those two).  Oh how we love this beach.

031

 034

On our way back I as I turned around to check on my troop, I had to chuckle at the line up.   Jackson- lingering far behind probably because he was captivated by something shiny on the way, and carrying a ridiculously large stick because it is "just perfect for a giant sling shot".  Grace with her cowboy hat and clam shell that she insisted on bringing home.  And of course Nora, stopping to get up close and personal with something exciting on the ground.

033

I do love this troop.

No comments: