8.12.2013

37

013

I was officially spoiled rotten by my people this year on my birthday... and I of course loved every minute of it.  On Friday night we went out to dinner together at one of our favorite restaurants.  As always it was delicious.  Then I was handed some money and sent in to the Goodwill- all by myself- while they went to play at the park.  Shopping alone is indeed a treat these days.  They also gave me an hour long massage which I went to on Saturday.  Saturday my mom also came out and got the big kids for an overnight so Ryan, Nora and I had a nice relaxing day/night just the three of us.  THEN (as if all that wasn't enough) yesterday evening we met my parents and Katie and Kris out to dinner at another yummy restaurant!  Seriously, I was spoiled, and it was wonderful.


No comments: