8.14.2012

Dance and Dinner

20120813_174848

20120813_174436

This summer Grace asked if she could take a ballet class.  Some of our friends recommended this cute little ballet school that offers a three week mini dance course and we decided to give it a try.  Other then her first swimming class this summer Grace has never taken any classes so this seemed like a perfect chance to see if ballet is something she's really interested in (so far after four classes her answer would be "yes!").

What I love about her class is that it gives Jackson, Nora, and I some time to explore Stillwater- to try out a new dinner spot, or watch all the big trucks working on the renovation areas (Jackson loves this), or peak in one of the cute little shops.

What I also love is the time after dance class when we sit by the river and eat our dinner.  If I'm lucky Grace shows me some of her new ballet moves and Jackson works on his runs and jumps.

No comments: