6.03.2012

Ten Years

20120602_113807

I had always assumed our ten year anniversary would be marked by a grand celebration... maybe a cruise, or a trip to some forign land.  Not to mention we have experienced so much in a mere ten years.  We seemed to have earned something spectacular.

But then I remember the reason there will be no grand celebration.  Babies, chickens, children, (and on and on)...we are right in the middle of living the life we have always dreamed of.  And this life we have created together, this path we have chosen, is in of itself quite spectacular.

Yes, a trip can wait a few more years... because even better then that is the fact that everyday I get to wake up and be grateful for this life I am living. You. Our kids. This farm. Time together.

Our anniversary day- brunch at our resturant, a walk downtown (with little Nora in tow), movies, and Ben and Jerry's... it was perfect.

Happy Anniversary. I love you.

20120602_114705

No comments: