6.14.2012

Summer Thoughts

006

Well thankfully just as summer has arrived Nora has settled into a nice little nap pattern.  Eleven naps a day for 15 minutes each.  No exaggeration here.  Eleven 15 minute naps.  Sometimes more.  Sigh.  Good thing she's so cute or I might want to pull my hair out.

In other summer news we have decided to have our first annual Summer Solstice Party next Wednesday.  Not exactly sure what it will entail other then a bonfire and staying up way past our bedtime to see the fireflies.  Grace and Jackson are both pretty excited.

And lastly, despite my lack of time for our gardens this year, we finally finished planting them the first weekend of June.  I guess it's a good thing we started planting in March or I don't think we ever would have finished.  But, we are already harvesting lettuce, kale, and now peas!  Peas are a favorite around here.

010

I'm so happy summer is finally here.  Now if I can just get Nora down to maybe seven or eight naps a day maybe I can get outside to enjoy it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no but oh she is so cute she looks just like you!