7.13.2011

My Little Bug Catchers (And A Really Good Day)

bugcatchers 008

bugcatchers 009

bugcatchers 011

Now that was a good day. 

I think it's worth saying that out loud considering all the ups and downs we've had here in the last few months.  While our days have continued to get better as I mentioned, there have still been some recent set backs.

But today was a good one.  A real good one.

Highlights from our day...
~ It was a beautiful, sunny and not too hot day
~ I weeded all the back gardens
~ I checked on my bees
~ Grace and Jackson played nicely together all day
~ I was even allowed to take a nap(!)
~ We picked two more buckets of black raspberries
~ And probably ate one bucket
~ There was leftover cake
~ My day ended with my children giving me a foot massage (I'm not kidding)

I am definately going to bed smiling tonight.

No comments: