5.05.2010

Wuv

It was kind of one of those days today. Not one of those kid crazy days (thankfully it was a good day for both Grace and Jackson), just one of those days where I find myself still in my pajamas at 11:00 surrounded by a mess. I'm not sure what I was doing, catching up on overdue things I guess... bills, school stuff, who knows. I remember looking around at lunch time thinking what have I done all day... and how am I ever going to clean up this mess.

floweringtreesandbeach 068

But (just as the life of being a mother tends to go) minutes later all stresses were forgoten as I tried to keep my beating heart from escaping my chest- Jackson said I love you for the first time today. Well truth be told he proclaimed his love to Ryan first, but once he got started he didn't stop there. Throughout the day today he would suddenly look over at me, tilt his head to one side and in the most sweet little voice say "Aah wuv you mama". So, of course who cares about messes and eating lunch in your pajamas with this going on. Seriously, this boy knows how to melt my heart. I think I'm in wuv.

No comments: