3.31.2010

Away

packed 002

Today Grace left for her third overnight in two weeks. Up until recently, she was a little leery of the overnight. She had had them before a few times with both Grandparents but still had not fully embraced them. Then, just a few weeks ago, she suddenly said to me, "mom, I think I'm ready for an overnight, let's call Grandma Lee right now." So we did... and off she went. Only agreeing to come home the next day when a deal was made for another overnight 5 days later. And now tonight she's off with Grandma Sam for the night. I think she's realized the benefits of having her Grandparents all to herself. And while Ryan and I do miss her (and have suddenly fallen to the bottom of the totem pole), it is so fun to see her get so excited to spend the night with her beloved Grandmas.

No comments: