12.10.2009

Where We've Been All Week

My camera broke (well kind of, actually the camera still works but transferring them to the computer is not working right now) and so I'm stuck with old trusty. And quite frankly, that leaves me feeling a little uninspired. But, here and there, I have still been taking some pictures. So here we go, what we've been up to...

Eating these by the crate-load
Snow 052


Playing in the snow
Snow 050


Wearing cozy sweaters
today 010


Mailing Christmas Cards
Grace4birthday 091


Making (and eating) a lot of soup
snowyday 311


Working on puzzles under the tree
today 014


Watching the sunset
jacksonsun 005


Some of the pictures are a little blurry but I had to post them anyway. My life has seemed a little overwhelming (mostly in a good, exciting, fun way) this week. It is nice to take a few minutes to reflect on the peaceful moments.

No comments: