3.06.2018

Weekend Highlights

IMG_7385
~ Getting the trees tapped
~ Watching Princess Bride with Jackson and Grace
~ Going out to the Lake Elmo coffee shop for lunch- all 6 of us
~ Then to the library (I love our tiny little town)
~ Ben and Jerry's ice cream
~ Ryan making dinner
~ Time to sew
~ Time to knit (I started the Astrid Bonnet for Iyla and I'm so in love it with it)
~ Ryan giving the kids rides in the boom truck
~ My nap on Saturday (1.5 hours!)
~ Making lasagna (for the 2nd time in a week because I found a new recipe and everyone likes it)
~ Getting a bonus snow day on Monday
~ Reading Charlotte's Web with Nora (in 3 days)
~ Nora and I deciding to watch Babe instead of Charlotte's Web after finishing the book because...we weren't sure if we could handle the movie right after the book.

No comments: