3.09.2018

Bits

IMG_7444

This time of year is not my favorite.  I'm sure I've mentioned that.  Maybe even in my last post?  I hate it actually.  So dreary and muddy and brown and blah.  Anyway, I'm working hard to bring some bits of joy into my days right now.  I am in the middle of making Iyla this wool bonnet and it might be my favorite thing I've ever knit.  Yes this is one thing I am loving right now.  A few other bits...

IMG_7442

Fresh flowers from the co-op.  Color!  And comfort food.  I think I've made lasagna 3 times in the past week and a half.

IMG_7436

Jackson has decided he wants to study electricity which has been interesting.  This is a magnet he made.  We have field trip planned to the electricity museum in a couple weeks too.

IMG_7433

In the evening when I'm making dinner Iyla and I have gotten into a nice little nap routine where she naps in the sling.  It makes the making dinner (a task I don't always enjoy) a little more snuggly.

IMG_7419

No comments: