2.15.2018

Valentine's Day

IMG_7327

IMG_7325

IMG_7333

IMG_7339

I know Valentine's Day is not a favorite holiday for many given it's "hallmark" nature, but I find myself loving it more each year.  Here's the thing for me- there needn't be any shopping, for heaven's sake no one should be stressed, and if the only thing you have to offer is an "I love you" so be it.  But I just like that it's a day that we tell the people we love that we love them.  And for those of us who love doilies and glue sticks, well there's that added bonus.

This year Jackson and Nora and I decided to decorate for our "party" while Ryan was at work and Grace was at school.  They hung cutout hearts up and we made some cupcakes.  At dinner we gave each other our valentine's.  After dinner we played cards together.  Simple and lovely.

No comments: