9.03.2017

One Lasty

2017-09-24_12-14-28

2017-09-24_12-19-13

2017-09-24_12-19-41

Tonight after much discussion we decided we needed to go for a family dinner.  We decided on the Current in Afton which was to be followed up by a stop at Secret Beach.  We had told the kids we weren't going to swim but just a quick stop to wade in the water and skip a few rocks.  But I couldn't resist throwing their suits in my purse before we left.  And I was so glad I did.  As soon as we got to the beach Ryan and I realized we needed to stay longer then 10 minutes and we needed to let them swim.  The river is just too magnetic.  They were thrilled when we surprised them with the swimsuits and immediately put them on and hoped in (cool water and all).  As Ryan and I watched them frolic around we agreed this was exactly what they, and our weekend needed, one more swim at our favorite beach.

No comments: