1.18.2017

Trees

016

036

026

040

043

047

050

Yesterday on my short walk through our woods I saw fresh deer tracks and two deer beds that were probably still being used only a few hours earlier.  The ice from storm the day before still clung to every branch and twig making the whole forest look like someone had glazed it.  It was breathtaking and as usual, my pictures do it no justice.

Once I'm outside I always wonder why I have such resistance to it.  But I always do.  It's too cold, too cloudy, too slippery, and on and on...  But I'm such a happier person after I've gotten some fresh air.  Tended to our chickens.  Made my own tracks through the snow.

Life is strange these days.  The trees help remind me what's important.  Where I should focus my energy.  Even how to get energy.  I need to remember this.

No comments: