3.06.2016

This Weekend

2016-03-06_08-23-29

This was not my favorite weekend.  There was a visit to the ER for me (chest pains, apparently I tore a muscle in my chest), there was a broken sewer pipe at our rental apartment, my camera broke with all the pictures I took this weekend on it, there was a mouse in my kitchen... you get the idea.  But despite all that there were some good moments and it feels much better to end my weekend thinking about those.

Weekend Highlights...
~ I spent 20 minutes sitting in the hammock with sun on my face
~ It was 56 degrees today
~ Ryan boiled our sap (very short season this year so not a lot of sap) and our house is now filled with my favorite smell
~ My parents came out and brought us lunch
~ Frankie and Frieda stopped on the silo this morning (this means spring has officially arrived!)
~ Ending the day reading books in bed with all three kids

No comments: