3.30.2014

Weekend Highlights

014

022

019

023

~ A late afternoon Friday swimming field trip, just the four of us.  A good start to the weekend.

~ Sun and "warm" (when I took these pictures it was the coldest part of the weekend.  Today was 55, not super impressive for the grown ups but Grace and Jackson thought it was steaming out.  They both had shorts on and bare feet at one point)

~ Wood cut (for next year)

~ Watching both Grace and Jackson carry or tow ridiculously heavy logs of wood.  We just finished reading Pippi Longstocking and I think they were inspired.

~ Playing games with Grace and Jackson during Nora's nap yesterday

~ Chicken coop cleaned (the chickens were so happy about this)

~ Making brunch for everyone today with Grace

~ An evening to myself on Saturday (where I landed at Barnes and Noble to read books and drink Chai tea- awesome)

~ My dad coming out today to help with wood and have dinner

No comments: