11.17.2013

Weekend Highlights

20131115_112904

~ Our Friday field trip with Kirsten and her kids to the science museum.  (I'm pretty sure I was never interested in dinosaurs as a kid but suddenly at 37 while learning about them with my children I am fascinated by them.)

~ While Grace and Jackson got to spend the weekend up north at Grandpa Glenn's with Daddy, Nora and I spent the weekend at Grandma Lee's.  Sometimes it's fun to have special time away with just one or two kids.

~ Friday night Katie slept over too.

~ Saturday I got to spend some time (alone!) at our house cleaning out closets.  I realize how boring this sounds but honestly I was in heaven.  I brought 5 garbage bags full of stuff to the Goodwill.

~ Going to Katie's for dinner on Saturday (and getting to hang out and talk for five hours without any interruptions).

~ Going to church on Sunday.

~ Going to Grandma Sam's to celebrate her birthday with family and her friends.

~ Coming home, getting a fire in the fireplace, things put away, kids tucked into bed, and planning a good start to my week.

No comments: