5.02.2013

20130502_093309

After several days of warm weather wonderfulness I awoke this morning to yet another day of sickness, sleeplessness and snow.  I was a we bit depressed to say the least.  Fairly certain I couldn't possibly tolerate this horrible combination for one more day I begin to complain to Ryan.  After I finished my rant (in which I had completely written off the day as awful) he gently reminded me that it was only 7:30 and perhaps it was possible for the day to turn around.

As it turns out he was right, despite the snow, sleeplessness, and sickness it turned out to be a great day.  My mom came out to help with the kids which is always nice.  Grace and I had some one on one time together as she had a doctor appointment (where all turned out just fine) and we got to spend the morning just the two of us and go to school late.  Then Jackson and I had our first day of farm school which was absolutely awesome.  I'm not sure who had more fun between the two of us.  And then tonight, the best part of all, Katie called to say that her and Kris are engaged!  I couldn't be happier for them!

20130502_093314

And hopefully all that goodness can get me through tomorrow as there is more snow in the forecast.  

No comments: