1.31.2013

Sick

20130131_125450

Last night Grace was up a lot in the night tossing and turning eventually crawling in bed next to me.  I sensed something wasn't right and kept checking her forehead for a fever but nothing.  In the morning she complained of a headache but other then that said she felt fine.  We went back and forth but decided to keep her home.  And I'm so glad we did- by lunch time she was out.  Sleeping with a fever.  I think it might be the flu.  Boo to the flu.

002

Crossing my fingers these two somehow sneak by without getting it but it seems inevitable at this point.  We did make the best of it today by cuddling up and reading book after book mixed in with a few sparkle stories.  Snuggling and books- the only good part of being home sick.

1 comment:

jk said...

My first grader had a sick day recently, which was such a blessing in disguise... reading one-one-one, spending individual time together is so rare with three, I know! I hope your oldest feels better very soon and that nobody else gets sick!