8.19.2011

zoocoop 002

zoocoop 001

artbeach 006

Today we ventured over to Hudson for an art exhibit that I've been so excited about. All of the art was focused on nature. It was SO inspiring. My two little artists thought that going to an art exhibit would be pretty fun too. I think they enjoyed it for about 15 minutes.

artbeach 012

Until the beautiful park across the street caught their eyes through the second story window...
artbeach 021

artbeach 046

We followed a long path that led to a long bridge that led a small beach island...

artbeach 025

artbeach 027

Well we weren't prepared to swim but of course we had too... so underwear swimming it was.

artbeach 033

artbeach 045

artbeach 031

artbeach 020

I think we may have found a new favorite beach.  And I think I need to go back to the art exhibit all by myself. 

No comments: