6.22.2011

Homemade

Newclothes 002

Today we finished these (long) shorts for Jackson.  He picked out both the monkey and the brown fabric himself and helped me do a lot of the sewing.

Newclothes 007

As you can see, he's quite happy about the results.

Newclothes 012

I have to say, I am too.  They are pretty cute- and definitely big enough that they might fit him next year too which is always a bonus.

Newclothes 029

Newclothes 015

And for Grace, a new skirt.  I love, love this fabric she picked out.  It's kind of vintage looking I think.  Perfect for a long skirt.

Newclothes 017

Newclothes 020

Newclothes 022

Newclothes 027

She was pretty happy with her final product as well. 

pizza 001

And for dinner tonight, for the first time ever, I made pizza on homemade pizza dough.  I got the recipe from this book and it worked great.  We added fresh basil and oregano from the garden and organic Italian sausage... delicious!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those pants!
I like your new look too - cute!

amy said...

Thanks and thanks!