1.27.2010

Experiment 1: Day...

Experiment1 008

Experiment1 007

Drum roll please... Day 7. It only took two weeks and two days to do an experiment that was suppose to last one week. Aside from that though, I think we may have made a habit out of it. Not an everyday habit, but a habit nonetheless. Had I not made up this experiment, I probably wouldn't have gone out once during the past two weeks. Really. So, I'm calling experiment 1 a succes. A good example of how you can know something in theory, but you really need to experience it for yourself to bring it to life. Fresh air (even really cold fresh air) is good for the soul.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just have to ask ... are you in Michigan? I saw the spruce trees and thought of my old mitten-state home. Our family left Michigan in May for the cornfields of Iowa. Yeah, the recession. We hope to return one day. Then again ... maybe you don't live anywhere near Michigan.

Kathy
barnyardblessings.blogspot.com

amy said...

Close... Minnesota:)