6.02.2009

A New Play Space



One more little tidbit that I wanted to blog about today. As I mentioned a few posts ago, we have been playing a lot upstairs lately. It makes for a fresh new space to play and explore in. But I wanted to do a better job making use of the space. So the other night I decided to work on it. I did make one rule for myself- I could only use things we already had, no buying anything new. As usual I forgot to take a before picture, but I was pretty pleased with the results. The numbers mat had been sitting unused in the closet downstairs, and those Cleo posters have been shrink wrapped to the backs of the books they came in since we bought them a few years ago. The storage baskets/book rack was downstairs in the playroom but it is getting much better use up here. In the future I would love to frame the posters and get a nice Pottery Barn rug to play on, but for now, this works great.

No comments: