4.05.2018

Tortillas

IMG_7677

IMG_7685

IMG_7686

IMG_7689

IMG_7694

Well I know from looking over the "springs" on my blog that sometimes spring never comes.  I'm not sure I would have known this if it weren't for my blog because like birth, we Minnesotans tend to forget the reality of such things once it's over.  When it is still winter in April people start to get a little stir crazy.  That was what I was dealing with on the day we decided to make tortillas- two crazy children.  It turns out it is a good solution- mixing, pounding and rolling out dough.  Plus they were delicious.  And they smelled amazing.  AND we had dinner half way finished which was also a real plus on this particular day (or any day for that matter).  And now I have it in the blog for next "spring".  Recipe found here.

No comments: