5.10.2015

Mother's Day

043

055

058

Mother's Day Weekend Highlights...

~ Friday evening gardening
~ All day out in the garden on Saturday
~ New pea trellises
~ Pea gravel
~ Building new garden beds
~ Dinner in the barn
~ A family bike ride before bed
~ Waking up on Sunday to breakfast in bed
~ Followed by tea in bed
~ Followed by all five of us laying in bed reading
~ Well maybe a few of us were somersaulting in bed
~ But mostly we were reading... and some of us were reading to each other
~ Oh and I guess there may have been some singing as well (not by me)
~ And laughing.  And a lot of looking around trying to take in this scene, it was such a good one.
~ Followed by all five of us jumping on the trampoline (my new favorite way to exercise)
~ Followed by lunch and then 5 hours alone while Ryan brought the kids to his mom's
~ Followed by reading, writing, nap, more gardening.  Alone.
~ Followed by Ryan returning with children and dinner
~ Followed by games and bedtime books
~ Followed by me thinking back on how much I loved this weekend.  It was my favorite mother's day ever (though my kids tell me I say this every year)

No comments: