1.25.2015

Weekend Highlights

20150125_135933
{A birthday gift to Daddy from Grace and Jackson}

20150124_142409
{The second wave of illness hit the rest of us. Might have been my favorite nap though.  Photo by Grace}

~ Happy Birthday to Daddy!  Thankfully Ryan was finally feeling better on his birthday, but unfortunately three of us weren't.  I think it was still a pretty good day though.  Grace and Jackson played Monopoly with him in the morning and then he went out fishing for the day.

~ Giving Ryan his present of new metal sap buckets and taps (not enough for all of our trees but we are hoping to completely phase out the rest of plastic jugs over the next few years).

~ I started feeling a little better Saturday night (somehow I didn't get the full on flu that everyone else did) and so Ryan and I were able to watch a movie together and the beginning of Jim Gaffigan's newest stand up.

~ Sunday we all stayed in our pajamas all day and played Monopoly.  For real.

~ I planned my meals for the week and went to the co-op this afternoon so I'm all set for food for the week.  I'm really trying to get more efficient about this!

~ Reading and loving these books- Roxaboxen, Winter Bees, Sugar White Snow and Evergreens and Sun Bread

No comments: