8.11.2014

38

037

I was really, really spoiled this year.  Some birthday highlights...

20140808_223258

~ Katie took me out for a glass of wine at Domacin Friday night (and we sat on the cute little deck in the twinkle lights)
~ (Oh and that was after 6 hours at the beach that day)
~ Time to garden on Saturday (and blanch some beans)
~ Ryan gave me the weekend off in the kitchen and made a yummy dinner of blackened chicken and mushrooms
~ Followed by a yummy brunch on Sunday
~ Jackson gave me "game time" with him where we got to play some of my favorite games (in a cozy tent outside he set up)

20140810_142925

~ Grace gave me an afternoon of knitting with her and going to our favorite coffee shop (where we proceeded to spend 4 hours knitting and playing chess)
~ The knitting shop was clearancing out some of their best yarns (I may have accidentally brought home a huge shopping bag full of yarn).

IMG_4438

~ My parents, Katie, Kris, and our whole family went out to dinner to one of my favorite places on Sunday.
~ AND on top of all of that, Ryan and the kids got me a three day retreat that I get to go on in September.

I think it wins for one of my favorite birthdays ever.

No comments: