10.28.2013

A Night Away, Pumpkins and Birthdays

008

018

019

025

027

20131027_162748

I have no photos to document the wonderful night up north I had with my friends.  I know I've said it before but it is amazing how the happiness from one night of catching up and laughing with friends lingers on even days later.  I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life.

Back at home Ryan and the kids barely noticed I was gone as they spent their time playing with friends and hanging out with Grandma Sam (incentive to go away more, I think so).  Then on Sunday afternoon we had a little pumpkin carving party and celebration for Katie's birthday (a long with a wood stacking assembly line).  It was such a good weekend.  More pumpkin pictures coming in the next post...

065

No comments: