5.30.2018

Happenings

IMG_7949
{My favorite}

IMG_7909

These two are both getting their bottom teeth in.  Did I post a picture of Nora loosing her first tooth?  It think I did but I will go back and check.  Anyway, shortly after she lost her two bottom teeth Iyla got her's in.  We keep asking Nora if any of her other teeth are loose to find out which tooth Iyla will get next.

IMG_7915

It is the end of the school year and it's hard to keep our focus.  We were in the garden the other day and Jackson and Nora and I had a great conversation about how we could get re-inspired with homeschooling.  That led to us foraging for wild edibles for the afternoon.

IMG_7936

We tried wild violets, nettle tea, dandelion fritters and fiddleheads.  I was the only one who liked the tea but they loved everything else.

It felt good for all of us to work together at something that had us so engaged.  I wish I could come up with more things like this.  That is my goal before next year...

IMG_7955

Grace has been enjoying giving Iyla a bath on the porch.  Of course Iyla loves it as well.  Her and anything water are always hit.

IMG_7958

I am trying so hard to keep up with this blog (and my life) but it seems we are in the thick of things here.  Even if I am able to post a few times a month I will be happy.  We'll see.

No comments: